Thursday, February 10, 2011

Eye checkup & Melting my heart, part 2

Earlier this week I took Adeline to get a vision test. [Helena Vision Center offers no cost eye and vision assessment to babies through the Infant See program] While in the waiting room Adeline became restless sitting in my lap and wanted to explore the office, look at the glasses and just generally interact with everyone. The receptionist then pointed out there was a toy chest and pulled out a small stuffed whale for Addie. When I handed Addie the whale she tilted her head and gave the whale a big kiss right on its nose. A collective "oooohh" could be heard in the room. How cute is she?!
The vision test was entertaining and its nice knowing her eyes are healthy -- I highly recommend this program to anyone with an infant.

No comments: