Friday, February 25, 2011

A dog, a clown and a bunny


Addie and I felt right at home while staying at my friend Paula's house last weekend. Saturday morning we snuggled on the couch in our jammies, with a bunny, reading Addie's most favorite book in the world right now. {This book, "Global Babies" is full of beautiful photographs of babies. And I kid you not, one morning recently we read the book 10 times before breakfast -- she even made it a point to give each baby a kiss...awww}


Paula's daughter Jessica watched Addie while I was taking some photographs for the paper. In the afternoon I snapped this shot at the kid's fair in the Butte Mall. Addie seems to be mulling over the clown...


Paula shot these cute photos of Addie playing with their bunny, who's name is Honey Bunny Orlando Bloom, or Buns for short. And not once did Addie call the bunny a kitty!

Adeline tweets about her day with a dog, a clown and a bunny.

No comments: